- · Improve projects’ Contract Margin (CM) thanks to the achievement of the “Purchasing Price Index on Project” target and the deployment of the APQP
- · Guarantee the best Total Cost of Ownership and challenge Faiveley Transport’s organization in order to improve the projects CM
- · Manage all purchasing aspects of assigned projects, starting with the tender phase. Work with Project Teams and Commodity Buyers to drive supplier selection, use standard R&D products, guarantee successful development of engineered parts, use APQP, and overall supplier management during development
- · As member of project teams, be the interface between the technical development, Global Commodity Buyers, SQA/SQE and suppliers.
Improve the Project Contract Margin:
- · Be involved upstream, launch studies and price estimation during tender phase. Prepare back-to-back clauses.
- · Participate in make-or-buy and outsourcing decisions and in the decision process to cluster single components into comprehensive sub-assemblies. Challenge the Bill Of Material in order to propose price and cost reductions. Use standard R&D products. Organize the project to allow development of the spent in Low Cost Countries/ to allow development of the complete localization of the BOM. Improve TCO.
- · Fully responsible of purchasing QCD on assigned projects. Guarantee from tender to Start Of Production: Purchasing Cost Control, fulfil Project needs.
- · Challenge to meet project targets, then apply Global Commodity Lead Buyer purchasing strategies.
- · Integrate -from the contract and the development phase- the Services needs (no private label, performance and price for Spares life)
- · Deploy Group Standard APQP with the help of SQA
- · In the scope of his or her projects, organize and manage technical reviews with technology partners, Supplier Quality, Engineering and Supply Chain in order to formalize the Team Feasibility Commitment at supplier selection and guaranty the achievement of the Technical Specification
- · Manage the transition from project to production phase with Industrialisation audit, PPAP and EI
- · Participate proactively in improving the Group purchasing performance
- · Deploy the Group project purchasing reporting.
Links and Appraisals:
Hierarchical link: Reporting to the Plant Purchasing Manager
Functional link: Reporting to the Project Manager
- · Experienced in project purchasing, skilled negotiator
- · Drive, able to manage cross-functional teams, excellent presentation and communication skills
- · Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- · Experience in a globalised industrial environment
- · Working experience in teams, management experience is a plus
- · 3~5 years working experiences