We are planning to start the pilot training class in the 2nd week of March.  Are you ready?

The arrangement will be Thur and Sat afternoon, 1:30 - 5pm.  Each one will do a 3.5 hour session first.  So just pick one afternoon for yourself for now.  Please share your availability here to see who fits which date?

Then will offer to our members according to your module topics to join.  We need to confirm this this week.

Views: 909

Replies to This Discussion

3/30 is taken by Philip.  April?

Yang Lihui said:

Tony,

I would like to pick up 3/30. Is this timeslot still available now?

btw, echo Patrick's question, who will be the audience in the pilot training?

Thanks

Martin

Due to some conflicts and limit to Sat, let's extend the time slot selection into Apr.  There are some conflict with venue availability in the center as well.  Since the pilot sessions will be offered free of charge to members, external venue cost is not bearable.

So far, by first come first serve principle, Eric 3/23, Philip 3/30 seem adequate.  I need to verify 3/9 for venue, so Patrick, you may have more time to prepare after all.  Please give me at least 2 availability so I can make proper allotment.

Dear Tony

April 6th or April 13 is fine for me.

Thanks.

Patrick

tonywai said:

Due to some conflicts and limit to Sat, let's extend the time slot selection into Apr.  There are some conflict with venue availability in the center as well.  Since the pilot sessions will be offered free of charge to members, external venue cost is not bearable.

So far, by first come first serve principle, Eric 3/23, Philip 3/30 seem adequate.  I need to verify 3/9 for venue, so Patrick, you may have more time to prepare after all.  Please give me at least 2 availability so I can make proper allotment.

Dear Tony,

I would like to pick April 13, thanks!

Best regards,

Victor

due to very busy schedule, ISM center is fully occupied in March for Sat.  Amanda is working to see how we can fit into Apr and May time.  Thurs are still open if any one wants to take up in March.

I foreseen this may be a continuous trend, so I'm thinking to host the trainings in corporate office, while the hosting company employees will benefit from the training too.

What do you think?

It better we have a skype conference to talk about it.  How is your schedule on Tue 3/5 around 11am?

Tony

Hi Tony,

I would like to choose 4/20 if possible and feasible for everyone.

thanks a lot

Dustin

Hi Tony,

Do you have any detail for the Skype call tomorrow?

Thanks

Philip

tonywai said:

Participants would be members and non-members looking to learn CPSM, not particular group

Patrick Wang said:

Hi Tony,

What kind of audiance will attend this polit training class?

Thanks,

Patrick

11am, my skype id is tony_wai,  please add me first

OK. Add it already. It is an user from US. Hope it is the right one.

tonywai said:

11am, my skype id is tony_wai,  please add me first

Hi, Tony and All,

I couldn't join the call tomorrow due to business trip, please share your proposal and I would check and confirm afterwards.

Thanks.

Martin

Hi Tony,

I am not able to join either. Please share the possible schedule with me, I will try my best to meet. So far, I plan to be Shanghai on April 13.

Thanks.

Victor

tonywai said:

due to very busy schedule, ISM center is fully occupied in March for Sat.  Amanda is working to see how we can fit into Apr and May time.  Thurs are still open if any one wants to take up in March.

I foreseen this may be a continuous trend, so I'm thinking to host the trainings in corporate office, while the hosting company employees will benefit from the training too.

What do you think?

It better we have a skype conference to talk about it.  How is your schedule on Tue 3/5 around 11am?

Tony

RSS

Discussion Forum

Part 2 of our training

Started by Tony Wai, CPSM Mar 8, 2013. 0 Replies

Due to spring festival, I did not push for the assignment due date, which was Feb 28th for preparation of your pilot sessions.  This is an actual assignment that you need to submit to me with a complete lesson plan and the ppts.  I'll then go over…Continue

Pilot training class

Started by Tony Wai, CPSM. Last reply by 058khevutacke Mar 4, 2013. 23 Replies

We are planning to start the pilot training class in the 2nd week of March.  Are you ready?The arrangement will be Thur and Sat afternoon, 1:30 - 5pm.  Each one will do a 3.5 hour session first.  So just pick one afternoon for yourself for now.…Continue

© 2024   Created by Tony Wai, CPSM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service