Member Service & Marketing Manager is a proactive person with ownership in the designated areas. He/she shall work with president and committee chairs to plan, develop and executive all events and activities rollout in ISM China, services for all members, and carry out marketing activities to promote membership with accountability for membership growth. Responsibilities include:
- Involve, lead and support ISM committee officers to facilitate event activity plan and execution, including email campaign, social networking promotion, event venue selection and management
- Perform membership service such as registration and renewal
- Plan and conduct marketing activities online and offline to develop new members, promote training service and other member services.
- Conduct official survey for internal and external needs
- Organize internal meetings, helping team members to success
- Follow up with partnership and sponsorship, aid to president for external affair relationship support
- Maintain online contents and association official documents
- Self initiative and accountable with ownership of matters
- Must have strong enthusiasm in the nature of work, love to deal with people and good at organizing activity
- Familiar with purchasing & supply management profession
- Excellent marketing skills
- Event / conference marketing and production experience a plus
- Fluent communication skills (English & Chinese) and organizing skills
Interested applicant should send resume to email@example.com.
ISM China is an independently operated non-profit professional association affiliated with ISM, one of the largest purchasing association.