This position is base in Shanghai, China.
- Generate savings using the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) including acquistion / purchase price of product / service, operating costs, maintenance costs
- Optimize or maximize other T&Cs: delivery, training, technical support, after-sale service
- Focus on long-term supplier relationships that encourage speed, creativity and continuous improvement
- Align with the company's strategy and priorities, legal requirements, the Group's purchasing policy, the group's guidelines for sefety, reliability, quality, sustainable development, sound business practices and ethics.
- Support and deploy group procurement actions in the region
- Deploying demand management to control the spend volume
The successful candidate should have 5-10 years of sourcing and procurement experience in a multinational company environment, prefer in the Indirect area, BS degree or higher with
- excellent people/relationship and communication skill
- project management skills,
- negotiation skills,
- data analysis skills
- indirect categories and product/service/market knowledge is require
Interested candidate please send resume with cover letter to Jennifer.Weng@airliquide.com